MSE Instrument Schedule
Click here to book any of the equipment. See Tim Chambers or Ying Qi for new user information.
(You will need to know the MSE password to access the booking schedules.)
- Users must be trained by MSE staff before they can use an instrument.
- Bookings may be cancelled up until midnight the night prior to the booking.
- Bookings not used or cancelled may be charged as if used. Email users on the waiting list if you can't cancel in time.
- Booked sessions that are unclaimed more than 30 minutes after the scheduled start time may be taken by other users.
University of Michigan rate: $17.73/hour
Other University rate: $30.21/hour
External rate: $125/hour
Philips XL30 SEM
- There is now a waiting list available for times when the schedule is full. If you are anxious to use an instrument but no time is available, add your email to the waitinglist. If you can't cancel your session in time or you finish early, please email the users on the waiting list informing them of the instrument's availability (include date and time). If equipment becomes available, users get access on a first come, first served basis. In the event of a tie, earlier on the list wins.